Full Stack Developer
Complete Intelligence provides comprehensive planning and predictive decision support for high-context enterprise problems across industries using highly automated, industrial-scale artificial intelligence, fueled by billions of enterprise and public data points. To assist in this effort, we are searching for web developers with a demonstrated ability to define, build, and deliver innovative, intelligent, and effective solutions that will elevate Complete Intelligence Technologies platform performance.
- Create applications from front to back that use our methodology to process our customers data and report the outcomes on the UI.
- Includes containerization, use of API’s, all UI development and software development.
- Only applicants in Houston and Dallas will be considered.
- Develop front end architecture.
- Design user interactions on web pages.
- Develop back end website applications.
- Create servers and databases for functionality.
- Design and develop containerized applications.
- Design and develop API’s.
- Manage project for start to finish.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Document all work in document form and Github.
- 3+ years of experience in similar role.
- Proficient in use of visioning tools.
- Familiarity with Gimp and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of image authoring tools.
- Proficient understanding of web markup.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks.
- Strong knowledge of Golang, ELM, PHP and Python.
- Strong knowledge of Postgres and Docker.
- Strong knowledge of Neo4J.
- Working knowledge of Golang, Docker + Kubernetes
- Able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment. Entrepreneurial spirit and professional maturity; ability to work independently, think creatively, and a willingness to seek support when needed.
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.