Front End Developer
Complete Intelligence provides comprehensive planning and predictive decision support for high-context enterprise problems across industries using highly automated, industrial-scale artificial intelligence, fueled by billions of enterprise and public data points. To assist in this effort, we are searching for web developers with a demonstrated ability to define, build, and deliver innovative, intelligent, and effective solutions that will elevate Complete Intelligence Technologies platform performance.
- Create components and features that are directly accessed by our users through the front end of our website and applications.
- Develop the UI for the website and applications.
- Create the buttons, images, dashboards and pages that all need to function efficiently and quickly to give all users a great experience with our products.
- Only applicants in Houston and Dallas will be considered.
Responsibilities for Front End Developer
- Develop new user facing features
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
- Validate input before submitting to back end
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholder
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how the application looks and how it works
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
Qualifications for Front End Developer
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of SEO
- Familiarity with Golang, ELM. PHP is a plus.
- Knowledge of Postgres and Docker is a plus.
- Expert level with MacOS, Windows and Linux
- Proficient in code visioning tools
- Familiarity with Gimp or Photoshop
- Knowledge of image authoring tools
- Proficient understanding of web markup
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.