Backend Web Developer
Complete Intelligence provides comprehensive planning and predictive decision support for high-context enterprise problems across industries using highly automated, industrial-scale artificial intelligence, fueled by billions of enterprise and public data points. To assist in this effort, we are searching for web developers with a demonstrated ability to define, build, and deliver innovative, intelligent, and effective solutions that will elevate Complete Intelligence Technologies platform performance.
- The Backend Web Developer will build APIs to be used by a variety of applications and develop features by integrating 3rd party cloud services.
- Applicants in Houston and Dallas will only be considered.
- Attend remote meetings with a global team.
- Ensure that tasks are completed to specification, within the established time frame and budget.
- Refine access/security/data sharing policies for current and potential future platform-enabled interactions.
- Understand how data is being used currently and potential barriers/pain points that Complete Intelligence Technologies could help to overcome.
- Report progress and costs of tasks.
- 3-5+ years of web development.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Working knowledge of Golang, Docker + Kubernetes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex ideas in compelling form.
- Attention to detail. Strong planning and organization skills.
- Collaborative work style, horizontally and across departments with coworkers outside direct reporting lines. Customer service approach.
- Able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment. Entrepreneurial spirit and professional maturity; ability to work independently, think creatively, and a willingness to seek support when needed.
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.